Our latest Kidz Community leader spotlight falls on Lois Pereira
Current Kidz Community role: Lois is a Group Helper in the 1 & 2 year old preschool room at the 11am service.
How long she has served in Kidz Community: She has received her 2 year pin!
What keeps her busy outside of church: Lois is self-employed cleaning private homes and offices.
- What is your favorite food? Salmon
- What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving
- What is your proudest accomplishment? My proudest accomplishment is accepting the Lord as my personal Savior and trying to live as He wants me to – even if I don’t like it!
- Where are you from and how did you get to North Carolina? I’m from Pennsylvania, but I moved to North Carolina to be near my daughter, Virginia Madden and husband Kent. But especially to be close to my grandchildren, Michaela and Buddy Madden.
- What would you do if you won the lottery? Donate to the Lord’s works, church and charities. I would give to my grandchildren, my great, granddaughter and travel, travel, travel.
Here is what Lois said she loves most about being a part of the Kidz Community team:
“I love seeing the children as they grow and accepting the staff’s teachings.”
Thank you Lois for showing our little ones so much love!